Skip to main content

Music Monday: Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Last November, Breana & Adri @ Our Thoughts Precisely shared music from Jessica Hernandez & The Deltas and since then I've looked into their album, Sweet Evil (2014), and have really been enjoying their sound.  I'm sharing two of my favorite songs from the album, "Caught Up" and "Run Run Run".  Thanks for introducing me to this group, guys!







Comments

  1. I love these songs! Have you listened to Hot to Trot yet? I like the English and Spanish version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I will be now! :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early