Skip to main content

Music Monday: Fall Out Boy


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm sharing new music from one of my favorite bands, Fall Out Boy - "Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) (2018) & Hold Me Tight Or Don't (2017).  I've been listening to these guys since I was in high school and I love how they've grown over the years, but still have stayed true to that original sound. 




Comments

  1. I love Fall Out Boy! Great videos, too.
    Happy Monday! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS FOB FOR THE WIN. I love this new album a ton; the wait for worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes, I went through a stage a while back of just listening to solely Fall Out Boy, and it was a great period of my life. Somehow I haven't listened to them for a while, and after reading this and Youtubing them again I think I'm definitely going to spend the next few weeks buying all their albums and obsessing again haha.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't listened to them in a while, I am really enjoying these new songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they've evolved but this still have the same sound!

      Delete
  5. I love Fall Out Boy! Also, I'm enjoying their new album, particularly Hold Me Tight Or Don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I do love Fall Out Boy's music, but I love their videos even more :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! The video for Wilson is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early