Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is Things I’d Have At My Bookish Party (choose 10 things: items, accessories, foods, people (real or fictional), decorations, activities, etc.), but I'm doing something a bit different. At my library this summer we're offering a truncated and primarily virtual or kit based Summer Reading Program given everything that's been going on. We were originally planning on holding a movie party for The Princess Bride since the theme this year is Imagine Your Story (Fairy Tales, Mythology, and Fantasy), so this week I'm featuring Things I Would Have At My Princess Bride Movie Party. As it is now, we're going to be hosting a virtual watch party via Twitter. Without further ado, here's what we would have had:
1. Inigo Montoya inspired name tags for guests
2. A Dread Pirate Roberts mask making station
3. A Princess Buttercup crown making station
4. A "Have Fun Storming the Castle" sign at the entrance to the event
5. An R.O.U.S. warning sign also at the entrance to the event.
6. Letters that spell out "As You Wish" on the floor leading into the room.
7. M.L.T. sandwiches (or in this particular case ham, lettuce, and tomato)
8. Lemonade with a warning label that the contents *may* contain Iocane Powder
9. Peanuts and Peanut M&Ms for Fezzik
10. Hershey Kisses for True Loves Kiss
What do you think? Would you like to go to a themed movie party for The Princess Bride? Now if only we could have made it happen. As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!