Skip to main content

Music Monday: The HU


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting a couple of songs from The HU, a Mongolian band that combines heavy metal traditional Mongolian throat singing. I just happened to stumble upon them on YouTube and they are awesome. I'm so glad I just happened to click on that recommended video! Give Yuve Yuve Yu and Wolf Totem a listen below:





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I love when youtube recommendations turn out to be good. I haven't heard of this band before. I like the sound of these songs, so I'm definitely going to check out more of their music. Great picks, and thanks for mentioning The HU! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the HU!!!! I think your site may be where I first saw them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned them a little while ago but I couldn't resist sharing their music directly this week. :)

      Delete
  3. you find such interesting music. i forgot to post any today. i'll be back at it next week
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early