Skip to main content

Music Monday: The Dead South


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Happy Monday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting a couple of my favorite songs of The Dead South. I love their sound, so it was difficult to narrow it down. Give In Hell I'll Be In Good Company and Diamond Ring a listen down below:





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I haven't listened to this band before, but the songs are nice. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are addicting. Thanks for linking up, Breana. :)

      Delete
    2. Me too, this is the first time I hear them sing. I feel like these songs. I will download it and use it as my phone ringtone.

      Delete
  2. These guys are new to me! the thing I like about this feature is I'm always discovring new music. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to find new music isn't it. :)

      Delete
  3. Never heard this band before but I enjoyed these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I just happened to stumble on them awhile back.

      Delete
  4. never heard of them but really had a good time listening. such fun videos and anything that puts a smile on my face right now is a very good thing!
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge