Skip to main content

Music Monday: Dylan Price


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm spotlighting the music of Dylan Price - if you'd like to learn more about him, you can visit his websiteFacebook, TwitterInstagram, or YouTube channel.  Anyway, I just recently learned that my mom works with him - and she just told me about his music, so l had to look into it.  I really like his sound and a couple of my favorites are "Ode to the Whispers" (2016) and "Everyone Wants to Rule the World" (2011)




Comments

  1. These are nice songs. I particularly like Everybody Wants to Rule the World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great idea! I'll have to think about something to post next week. Thanks for sharing the videos.🎼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of him! Thanks for sharing. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are nice! I really like Ode to the Whispers, and that version of Everybody Wants To Rule the World is awesome as well. Now I have that song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfamiliar artist to me! One musician I've recently been listening to (thanks to seeing her on Dancing with the Stars) is Lindsey Stirling. Lots of great songs to her name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge