Skip to main content

Music Monday: Nothing But Thieves


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm spotlighting Nothing But Thieves - I've been listening to them since I heard "Trip Switch" (2015).  I'm glad that one of their newer songs, "Sorry" (2017) has been getting plenty of airplay!




Comments

  1. Hi Lauren!

    I did my post and forgot to come back here and share it... um lol

    You've picked a great one! I love those videos.

    Mine is a little bit, hmm, well, I'm just wondering what people might say about it haha!

    Hope you have a great week! I'm off to comment on the rest of your posts now, and do a little bit of catching up.

    Happy Monday!

    (That reminds me, have you heard of the Happy Monday's there? I might have them as next week's music).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up either way! :)

      Well, I'll see what I think! Have a good one.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Nothing but Thieves! They have some great songs. :D I'm so happy to see someone else likes them because I never hear anyone talk about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! I hardly hear anyone talk about them either - good to know you like them. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows