Skip to main content

Music Monday: Songs I Didn't Think I'd Like, Pt. 5


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

Jonas Brothers- Sucker - I wasn't interested in the Jonas Brothers the first time around.  Now it's six years later and I'm actually hooked on their new song.  In my defense, when I heard it on the radio for the first time I didn't realize who I was listening to until it ended.  Anyway, it sure is catchy! 



Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey- The Middle - Not at all my usual go to music genre, but this earworm wriggled it's way into head - maybe it's the ticking of the clock that did it.  Also, I've just realized that this was written by seven people.  Yes, seven whole people were needed to come up with this.  Oh, well.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I actually really like a lot of Zedd's work, even though I wouldn't generally list myself as a fan of house music. And I feel the same with Sucker...I still maintain that the music video is ridiculous though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister freaking loved the Jonas Brothers back in the day. I liked a few of their songs but wasn't obsessed. That being said, I like Sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter was so obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. The first time we saw them was when the Cheetah Girls were touring (yes, I saw them live). I must have seen them at least 5 or 6 times live.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early