Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Never Want To Switch Places With


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to the Top Ten Tuesday now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Characters I’d Like To Switch Places, but I'm slightly tweaking it to Characters I’d Never Want To Switch Places With.  It's much easier for me to go that route with the sort of books I read anyway!  Here we go, in no particular order:


Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Connor from Unwind by Neal Shusterman


Winston from 1984 by George Orwell


Anyone from The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman


Viola from The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness


Shay from Uglies by Scott Weseterfeld


Silla from And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich


Beck from You by Caroline Kepnes


Alex from Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith


Gerta from A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen


What characters would you never want to switch places with?  What characters would you want to switch places with?  As always, thanks very much for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh the Hunger Games- right? And The Walking Dead! I would just want to teleport out of that world! Also I just started And The Trees and let me tell ya- no thanks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would last all of five minutes in the world of the Hunger Games if I were in Katniss's shoes.
    My TTT: Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much kept thinking how all the SFF characters are always fighting for their lives, and nope, not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, poor Connor. That unwind series was pretty frightening at times.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your twist, and I agree! It would be hard for me to pick ten books that I actually wanted to live in, lol😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great! I would never want to switch places with these characters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I skipped this week's because I don't really want to switch places with any of the characters in books I read! They all live pretty terrible lives (even some of the ones in the "real" world). Great job on twisting today's topic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! You're braver than me!
    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/top-ten-tuesday-characters-id-like-to-switch-places-with/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not... ;D

      Thanks for sharing with me.

      Delete
  9. I'd never want to trade with Katniss either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list. I definitely had the same thought of characters I definitely wouldn't want to switch with. Katniss and Beck, ooph. They got some very short straws!
    Dani @ The Restricted Section

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know all of these characters but the ones I do know, I would definitely not want to switch places with!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/top-ten-tuesday-201/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I like how you changed the topic. I’d be dead in an instant if I switched places with any of these people.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your twist on the topic. I didn't do this week because I could think of plenty of characters I love, but not necessarily want to switch places with. You had the perfect solution to that problem! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early