Skip to main content

The Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings): Bring Me Your Midnight by Rachel Griffin

     

  

On Friday's I take part in two weekly link ups - The Friday 56, hosted by Freda's Voice (Anne @ My Head Is Full of Books is currently managing hosting duties), and Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader.  For The Friday 56, you choose a book, a book you have just finished, a book you are about to start, your current read, and share a line or a few lines that grab you (but don't spoil anything) from page 56 or 56% of the way through the ebook. Post it and share your post's url on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post. As for Book Beginnings, you share the first sentence or so and your initial thoughts, impressions, or whatever else it inspires, and then link up your post's url with Rose City Reader. 

Happy Friday everyone!  This week I'm spotlighting one of my one of my Beat The Backlist 2024 books, Bring Me Your Midnight by Rachel Griffin. This has been blurbed by several favorites on the back cover including Kerri Maniscalco and it sounds pretty interesting to me.

Beginning: 

My mother once told me I was fortunate I'd never have to find where I belong.

56:

Their regularly scheduled meeting was last week, and it's rare to have another so soon.



Are you taking part in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below.

Comments

  1. This cover is so pretty, I hope you love it😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering about the comment the mother made about finding where you belong. Something if off about that comment. Hmm. Guess I'd have to read on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beginning excerpt is intriguing. Beautiful cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous cover! The snippets have me very intrigued. Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Books From Ten Series