Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Titles Starting With The Letter C

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is a Throwback Freebie, but I've decided to do something a bit different this week.  I found this via Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales (she found it Pam @ Read Bake Create) and the idea is to share ten of your favorite books that begin with a certain letter.  Today, I'm continuing my series by featuring ten of my favorite books beginning with the letter C.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

The Calculating Stars (Lady Astronaut Universe #1) by Mary Robinette Kowall

Carry On (Simon Snow #1) by Rainbow Rowell

Caster (Caster #1) by Elise Chapman

Catching Fire  (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas

Chew, Vol. 1: Taster's Choice (Chew #1) by John Layman and Rob Guillory

The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy #1) by S.A. Chakraborty

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare

Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity #1) by Elizabeth Wein

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books that start with the letter C?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I love Carry On and Cress. Here is my post https://paigesofnovels.com/2024/07/09/top-ten-tuesday-anticipated-releases-for-the-second-half-of-2024-part-one/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list, lots of good books on here today, too!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a similar path this week and shared a list of books starting with G. From your list, I've only read Code Name Verity, but it is a book that has stuck with me for ages.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/the-gs-have-it-ten-titles-starting-with-g/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Aiden Thomas' other books this year, Cemetery Boys is on the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read The Calculating Stars and Carry On. Lots of good C books on your list😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read a bunch of these! Carry On is one of my favorite books ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to Cemetery Boys. I am so excited for the sequel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Books From Ten Series