Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia 2024 - June Update

    

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for June for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Read about first recorded companions - book you've had for ages (June):

 

I spotted The Inscription (The MacAlpins #1) by Pam Binder at a used bookstore and it sounded intriguing enough to try it. I think I was more interested in the idea of it than the final product. It's something along the lines of Highlander meets Outlander, but it could have used a few more rounds of editing to tighten it up. Plus, there were quite a few typos, misspelled words, and other errors that a previous owner had circled in pencil. Honestly, didn't help me stick with it.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Published books with typos drive me crazy! Sorry this didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024