Skip to main content

12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024 - June Update

Happy Thursday (and Independence Day in the United States) everyone!  Today, I'm sharing my June update for the 12 Books 12 Friends Reading Challenge 2024.  In June, I managed to complete 2 books for a total 12 out of the 12 books.  I can't believe I've already finished this challenge!  Thanks for all the recommendations!  Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the books I read in June:

 ❋  ❋  

Strange Sally Diamond by Liz Nugent was awesome! I'm glad it was recommended to me for the 12 Books 12 Friends Challenge.  I knew absolutely nothing about it going in, and I highly recommend going into this story blind.  I will say though that it kind of reminds me of both Room by Emma Donoghue and Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens.

My review is also on Goodreads.


 

The Proof of the Pudding (Her Royal Spyness #17) by Rhys Bowen is the most recent installment of a long running series.  I haven't read a single one of the previous books in it though. I definitely should have started with book one because I really liked the idea of these but I was a little too far out of the loop. Hopefully by the time I catch up it will make more sense.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you taking part in this challenge?  Have you read these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've never heard of Strange Sally Diamond, but if you gave it 5 stars I may need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it before it before it was recommended to me for this challenge so I really lucked out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024