Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Debut Novels Released Before I Started Blogging

 Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Debut Novels I Enjoyed, but I decided to do a bit of a throwback and feature Favorite Debut Novels Released Before I Started Blogging.  And, I started blogging here back in 2014 so we're going back in time!  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title: 

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee

All of Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor

The False Prince (Ascendance #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani

Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard

These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite debut novels?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Awesome list! I agree, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Cinder and The Hunger Games were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daughter of Smoke & Bone! I really want to reread it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list takes me back! I started blogging in 2014 as well and read all but one of these. So many memories attached to these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a blast from the past. I've read almost all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Books From Ten Series