Skip to main content

Magical Readathon: Orilium - Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Aeldia 2024 - July Update

     

Happy Sunday everyone! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the book I read for July for the Choose Your Own Adventure: Year In Adelia, an additional challenge to G. @ Book Roast's Magical Readathon.  You can see my full tbr here.  Without further ado, check out my mini review below.

Befriend and tame a messenger crow - friend's favorite (July):

 ❋ 

The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned (Ramses the Damned #1) by Anne Rice is an okay read, but perhaps I was expecting more of The Mummy (1999) in this based the description.  For me, it was a little too long and romance focused when I was hoping for more action adventure and Egyptian mythology.  I don't think I'll be back for the rest of the series.  Maybe I should just rewatch that movie, honestly.


My review is also on Goodreads.


Are you participating in this challenge?  Have you read this book?  By they way, the schedule for this challenge is shifting - the Autumn Equinox is being held in September instead of August so I'll be reading my September Choose Your Own Adventure book in August instead.  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Sorry The Mummy was such a disappointment. I read it years ago but I don't remember much about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Books From Ten Series