Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Titles Starting With The Letter B

   

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books With My Favorite Color On The Cover, but I've decided to do something a bit different this week.  I found this via Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales (she found it Pam @ Read Bake Create) and the idea is to share ten of your favorite books that begin with a certain letter.  Today, I'm continuing my series by featuring ten of my favorite books beginning with the letter B.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

Babel by R.F. Kuang

The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) by Lemony Snicket

Becoming by Michelle Obama

Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners #3) by Libba Bray

Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children #3) by Seanan McGuire

The Big Sleep (Philip Marlowe #1) by Raymond Chandler

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young

The Book of Koli (Rampart Trilogy #1) by M.R. Carey

The Brothers Cabal (Johannes Cabal #4) by Jonathan L. Howard


Have you read any of these books?  What are some of your favorite books starting with the letter A?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I think Babel and Becoming are both so BODACIOUS. and pretty BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Babel, but it was too complicated for me. English is not my first language and this was a bit too academic for my poor little Dutch brain. Becoming felt like an essay to me, so I had to DNF.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2024/07/02/top-ten-tuesday-mid-year-2024-reading-goals-check-in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've no idea what The Brothers Cabal is about, but that cover is really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Babel soon. The Bad Beginning was one of my favorites when i was younger, its a fun series

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will get to Babel this year, I really will. Glad to see it on your favorites list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic collection of favorite books that start with the letter B. And thanks for the shout out.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-pink-covers-pick-a-color/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun topic. I've not read any of these but Obama's Becoming has been on my TBR for quite a while.

    https://girlplusbooks.blogspot.com/2024/07/top-ten-tuesday-red-white-and-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's excellent. Enjoy and thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of these (except maybe BLOOD RED ROAD??), but several of them are on my TBR list.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sering The Book of Koli here, one of my favorites😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look good. I do like finding book titles that begin with certain letters and spelling things out!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/07/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-my-favourite-colour-on-the-cover-pink/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wishes 2024

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing During the Second Half of 2024