Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter D

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Wish Had More/ Less In Them, but I've decided to do something a bit different this week.  I found this via Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales (she found it Pam @ Read Bake Create) and the idea is to share ten of your favorite books that begin with a certain letter.  Today, I'm continuing my series by featuring ten of my favorite books beginning with the letter D.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order:

Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #1) by Laini Taylor

The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libby Bray

Doctor Sleep (The Shining #1) by Stephen King

Doomsday Book (Oxford Time Travel #1) by Connie Willis

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater


Have you read any of these books? What are some of your favorite books that start with the letter D? As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I love that illustrated (old-fashioned?) cover on Doomsday Book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back when I read it, that's the edition that came in at the library for me - I hadn't seen it before that but I think I prefer it to what you usually see. 😊

      Delete
  2. The only book on your list that I've tried is Daisy Jones & the Six. It just didn't work for me.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/authors-take-notes-ten-things-i-want-more-of/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know LOTS of people love A Darker Shade of Magic and years ago I read 'Elizabeth Frankenstein.' I don't remember details about it, but I think I did enjoy it at the time. (Which is quite genre unusual for me!) Thanks a bunch for visiting my website today, Lauren. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read about 5 on your list. I read Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein years ago. It doesn't get mentioned enough. I still really want to read The Diviners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole Diviners series is amazing so I hope you love it!

      Delete
  5. Amazing list! "D" is a great letter. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Dark Matter are two favorites😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Darker Shade of Magic will always be famous in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Top Ten Tuesday: My Archenemies

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Books From Ten Series