Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: YA Books Released When I Was In High School

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Books I Was Assigned To Read In School, but I decided to feature YA Books Released When I Was In High School.  Most of these I came to after high school and some quite recently.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:












What are your favorite books that were released when you were in high school?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. What an interesting idea! I love Inkheart and The Lightening Thief so much! There are also books on this list I haven't heard of before, so I'll have to look into them :)

    If you'd like to visit, here's my TTT: https://thebooklorefairy.blogspot.com/2024/10/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-assigned-in-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these books were released when you were in high school, then you're A LOT younger than I am. Ha ha. I've actually read seven of these books, though, and loved most of them. Great list!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was way past high school when all of these books came out. Most of the people I was in school with were reading VC Andrews' Flowers in the Attic, Stephen King's It, or something by Danielle Steele. LOL!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-i-think-they-should-discuss-in-school/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly couldn't tell you favorite books that released when I was in high school...granted when I was in high school I was obsessed with reading classics and literally anything that wasn't geared towards minors. I hope you have a great week.

    Here's my TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/10/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-assigned-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the memories, those were part of my teen era too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were such good years for books😁 Lots of these are so popular right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I was so obsessed with Sarah Dessen's books at one point! Great list!

    Haze
    https://thebookhaze.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2024 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows