Skip to main content

PopCulture Readathon: Spooky TV - Announcement & TBR

Happy Sunday everyone!  From Monday, October 6th through Thursday, October 31st I'll be participating in the Spooky TV round of the PopCulture Readathon, created and hosted by Whitney @ bookswhitme and Wayward Tomes.  You can also find the challenge on The StoryGraph and Discord.  I don't know if I'll get to all of the books I've picked out themed to these shows, but I have a great reading plan anyway.  Keep reading to check out my TBR:

Interview with a Vampire - Vampires

My choice: Blood Pact (Vicki Nelson #4) by Tanya Huff - I didn't quite like book three as much as I was hoping but this series has still been fun so I'm looking forward to what's next.  This is also part of my own Halloween Reads tbr.

All of Us Are Dead - Dead or death in title

My choice: Dead Man's Hand (The Unorthodox Chronicles #1) by James J. Butcher - Jim Butcher is one of my favorites, so I have high hopes for his son's books!  I've been meaning to get to this for ages.

Chucky - Knife on cover

My choice: Five Broken Blades (The Broken Blades #1) by Mai Corland - This sounds like it might be right up my alley.

American Horror Story - Horror anthology

My choice: Smashed: Junji Ito Story Collection by Junji Ito - I recently read and loved his story collection Alley which I absolutely loved.  I have high hopes for this one now.

Agatha All Along - Witchcraft

My choice: Witch Way to the Mall edited by Esther Friesner - I've been meaning to read this collection of short stories for a while and it sounds pretty fun.  This is also part of my own Spell It Out Reading Challenge 2024.

From - Small town "monsters"

My choice: The Deep Dark by Molly Knox Ostertag - I really enjoyed what I've already read from this author and this graphic novel sounds like a perfect choice for this propmt.

Evil - Angels or demons

My choice: Evocation (The Summoner's Circle #1) by S.T. Gibson - I really liked A Dowry of Blood and I have high hopes for this one as well.

Haunting of Hill House - Haunting book cover

My choice: Immortal Dark (Immortal Dark Trilogy #1) by Tigest Girma - The Cruel Prince meets Ninth House as a dark academia fantasy romance - sounds like this will be awesome.

Penny Dreadful - Historical/ gothic horror

My choice: Deck Z: The Titanic: Unsinkable. Undead by Chris Pauls and Matt Solomon - The Titanic with zombies might be a lot of fun!


Are you taking part in this readathon?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US