Skip to main content

Beat The Backlist 2024 - September Update

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I'm sharing my eighth update for my August progress on the year long Beat The Backlist 2024 reading challenge, hosted by Austine Decker.  You can see my original tbr here.  In September, I completed 1 book for a total of 42 books completed out of 52 books on my tbr.  That's 10 books left!  Without further ado, keep reading to see my thoughts on the books I read in August:

 ❋ 
Windswept (Windswept #1) by Adam Rakunas should probably be a 3.5 rating, but since Goodreads doesn't have half stars I'm rounding down to 3. I really liked how this opened, but it didn't quite hold my attention as much as I wished it did. I doubt I'll be back for book two, but I will say that this somewhat reminded me of The Expanse just a little bit.

My review is also on Goodreads.


Have you read any of this books?  Are you participating in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US