Skip to main content

Halloween Reads - Horror TV Shows I Want To Watch

Happy Wednesday everyone!  As a part of my Halloween Reads, I thought I'd share some of the horror tv shows I want to watch this month.  I've picked out six different series to get ready for Halloween!  Who knows how much of these I'll actually watch and/ or complete, but either way I think I've got a pretty great watchlist for myself.  I'm also participating in this year's round of Hooptober over on Letterboxd (which started back on September 15th) - you can check out my watchlist for that here. Without further ado, let's get to my tv watchlist:

Agatha All Along (2024) - Disney+ - I don't know about you, but this seems like the perfect miniseries to watch this month.  It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

American Horror Story: NYC (2022, Season 11) - Prime Video - This is the most recent season of this series that's available on Prime that I haven't watched yet.  I really liked Double Feature, so I hope this one will be as good.

Interview with the Vampire (2022, Season 1) - Netflix - Now that this AMC series is on Netflix, I can finally watch this.  I've heard a lot of great things about this series.  It's been so long since I've read the novel, it'll basically be all new to me.


The Irregulars (2021, Season 1/ Complete Series) - I can't resist anything Sherlock Holmes related!  I've been meaning to watch this for awhile now so I hope I can squeeze this in.

My Undead Yokai Girlfriend (2024, Season 1) - Prime Video - I spotted this show on Prime a little bit ago and it sounds like it could be perfect for the Halloween season!

Parasyte: The Grey (2024, Season 1) - Netflix - I watched the trailer for this and it looks like it's going to be intense!


Have you watched any of these tv shows?  Which one should I start first?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. I've watched the first couple of episodes of Agatha All Along and I've enjoyed them. They're good fun. I was a die-hard IWTV (and the other books) fan back in the day, and I genuinely think the new series tops it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just watched the first episode of Agatha All Along and it was a lot of fun. Good to know about IWTV. ☺️

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Interview With the Vampire was on Netflix! I'm definitely going to watch it😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get to Interview with the Vampire as well. Parasyte also looks really interesting. I think I remember watching the trailer for that one before it came out. Hope these are all enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US