Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter G

  

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday which is is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Bookish Brags (or Confessions!) (what are you proud of or… not-so proud of in your bookish life?) (submitted by Lydia @ https://lydiaschoch.com), but I decided to continue my letter series with my Favorite Books Beginning With The Letter G.  Without further ado, here we go in alphabetical order by title:

The Galaxy and the Ground Within (Wayfarers #4) by Becky Chambers 

A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab

The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings #1) by Mackenzi Lee

Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby #3) by William Ritter 

The Girl From Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere #1) by Heidi Heilig

The Girl with Ghost Eyes (The Daoshi Chronicles #1) by M.H. Boroson 

The God of Lost Words (Hell's Library #3) by A.J. Hackwith

Going Postal (Discworld #33) by Terry Pratchett

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman


What are your favorite books beginning with the letter G?  Have you read any of these books?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Okay, tough question. I'll go with A Good Debutante's Guide to Ruin by Sophie Jordan. Although I stopped reading open-door books, I'm not going to pretend like Sophie Jordan isn't brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been way too long since I've read anything from her.

      Delete
  2. I read Good Omens years ago, I want to see the series this fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the next series of Good Omens (if it ever happens! There have been rumours so 🤞🏼)

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2024/10/08/top-ten-tuesday-book-blog-facts-so-far-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I have some favorite books that start with the letter G, but I can't think of any of them off the top of my head being put on the spot like this. I hope you have a great week.

    Here's my TTT if you wish to visit - https://justanothergirlandherbooks.blogspot.com/2024/10/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-brags-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahhhh! I love Becky Chambers' Wayfarers series. I've read Books 1 & 2, but not 3 or 4 yet.

    Haze
    https://thebookhaze.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed A GOOD GIRL'S GUIDE TO MURDER too. Even despite the crazy twist that I did NOT love, I liked the whole series.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl With Ghost Eyes! Such an amazing book😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great list of books!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/goals-for-2024-3rd-quarter-check-in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been very curious about A Good Girl's Guide to Murder. I don't read enough thrillers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also really liked the first 3 books on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2024 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows