Skip to main content

2024 Popsugar Reading Challenge - Update #9

   

Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to my ninth 2024 Popsugar Reading Challenge update with mini reviews!   In September, I completed 1 book for a total of 41 so far this year out of 50 books.  9 to go!  Keep reading to see my thoughts on the book I read in September:

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 
The Fifth  Elephant (Discworld #24) by Terry Pratchett is now one of my favorite books in this series.  I love the series, but this is possibly in my top five.  It's just nice to see Sam Vimes again.


My review is also on Goodreads.


Have you read this book?  Are you taking part in this challenge?  As always, thanks for visiting my blog and perhaps even commenting down below!

Comments

  1. Very cool that you found a favorite book in the series. You are so close to finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside Of The US