Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015


Happy Tuesday, everyone!  This week's theme for Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, is Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015.  Here we go, in alphabetical order:

The Aeronaut's Windlass (The Cinder Spires #1) by Jim Butcher - Jim Butcher!  Need I say more?


Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2) by William Ritter - If you haven't read Jackaby yet, you're missing out.  I'm so excited to see more of R.F. Jackaby and Abigail Rook!


Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith - Dreams as top form of political intelligence and espionage - a dreamstrider can inhabit the subject's body while they're sleeping and move around in their skin.  In a way this reminds me of Inception, sounds like their is a lot of potential here.


Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine - Basic concept: What if the Great Library of Alexandria survived?  I'm sold!


A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis - Criminal psychology, horrific family secrets, and insane asylums - sounds like a great combination!  And, it's going to be set in Ohio!


Nevermore (Cal Leandros #10) by Rob Thurman - One of my favorite urban-fantasy series and I can't wait for the next installment!  It just keeps getting better.


The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater - I love what I've read of this series so far and I'm excited to see how it will end!


The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan - Rick Riordan and Norse mythology?  Yes, please!


Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray - Have you read A Thousand Pieces of You?  If so you would most likely understand why I need this book now.


Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - It's going to be over 800 pages!


Bonus: 

Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl -  I like the idea of a YA novel featuring Black Widow - a character I've enjoyed following in the MCU.  However, I haven't had the best of luck with this author, so I'm my expectations aren't that high.



What do you think of my list?  Do we share any?  Do you have any recommendations?  All comments are appreciated - I hearing from everyone.

Comments

  1. Dreamstrider and A Madness So Discreet sounds very intriguing, I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them. What a great mix of eye-opening books too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really hoping they turn out to be a good as they sound. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh!!! I forgot Claudia Grey on my list! I didn't realize it came out this year. For some reason I had it stuck in my head that it came out next year. One more book to look forward to :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was thinking too. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Love the list! So excited for Ten Thousand Skies Above You. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I just can't wait much longer!

      Delete
  4. Ah I totally forgot about Rachel Caine's Ink and Bone! This is a great list! I didn't know Rick Riordan was doing a Norse God series SO have to check that out!

    Happy Reading
    Rachel @ Paein-and-Ms4Tune.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I had an auto-buy list, they would so be on it!

      Delete
  5. SO EXCITED fro Magnus Chase and Winter.
    A Madness So Discreet looks really good too. I've read Not A Drop to drink by Mindy Mcginnis, and really enjoyed it, so i'm looking forward to reading another book by her.
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read Not A Drop To Drink a little while ago and really enjoyed it. I love that her newest title sounds so different!

      Delete
  6. I really want to read Ink and Bone. That one sounds so good. I forgot to include it on my list! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look like great books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh a bunch of these are on my list or at least on my tbr! a couple new ones to me though that will probably make their way there! great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found a couple of new ones to add to your list!

      Delete
  9. I haven't read Jackaby, but I need to!

    And Winter! Gah, so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, interesting list. I'll have to look out for some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim Butcher!!!! :) Enough said!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome list! I can't wait for Black Widow either. I'm the biggest superhero fan.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but did you know The Raven King's publication date has been moved to February? A Madness So Discreet looks so good, I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, no I didn't...*sigh* Thanks for letting me know though.

      Delete
  14. Oooooo, A Madness So Discreet and Ink and Bone both look amazing! Can't wait for those, great picks! Dreamstrider and Winter also made my list and I'm so ready for those to come out already :) Thanks for stopping by earlier and Happy Reading

    Erica @ Read It. Note It.
    My Top Ten List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could have them all now - and preferably for free! :)

      Delete
  15. Whoa, how have I not seen A Madness So Discreet yet? I love all those things!

    C.J.
    Sarcasm & Lemons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm glad you found a new one!

      Delete
  16. Yes yes yes to so many of these! So many series I cannot wait to continue with!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Winter is on my list too! I can't wait. And some of these books are definitely going on my TBR list.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dream Strider and Ink and Bone look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both sound like they have a great deal of potential, don't they!

      Delete
  19. Ink and Bone was on my list this week too! The Raven King was one of my most anticipated releases for this year, until the release got pushed to February next year.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize until just a bit ago...oh, well, I still can't wait to see what happens.

      Delete
  20. I cannot wait for Black Widow either and Ink and Bone sounds wonderful. Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots of great books on your list! Black Widow has peaked my interest, so has A Madness so Discreet. I need to read Jackaby, I have it on my ereader, but I keep forgetting about it! I love the covers of that series.
    Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great picks! I really need to read more of Butcher's books, I'm 5 books into his Dresden series and I love it. I had Jackaby checked from the library but never got around to reading it, I'll have to get it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get it again! I'm glad you're liking Harry, too!

      Delete
  23. Magnus Chase and Winter are on my list too! I CANNOT WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early