Skip to main content

Music Monday: Songs I Didn't Think I'd Like, Pt. 4


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

"How Long" by Charlie Puth (2017) - Honestly, this is the only song I like by Puth - I didn't have high expectations at all when I first heard this.  Imagine my surprise.  By the way, I actually had no idea what he looked liked before I watched this video for the first time.



"That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars (2017)
- I was disappointed after hearing "24K Magic", so I guess I wasn't expecting too much from this one either since it's from the same album.  Am I the only one who kind of associates this song with Rhy Maresh from V.E. Schwab's Shades of Magic series?




Comments

  1. I like the video to Charlie Puth, not so keen on the song though...

    Here is mine! http://bit.ly/2DVf8Xp

    Hope you had a lovely weekend, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not for everybody, but I do like what they did with the video.

      Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy both of these songs. They are quite upbeat and catchy, so they tend to make good car songs. :)

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so upbeat and fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early