Skip to main content

Music Monday: Justin Timberlake


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm spotlighting Justin Timberlake.  I've practically grown up on Mr. Timberlake beginning with his days in 'NSYNC through his present day career.  While he's not exactly a go-to artist for me, I can't help but enjoy his music (and hearing how much it's changed over the years while growing with him) - plus his live performances.  The two songs below are some of my recent favorites.

"Can't Stop The Feeling!" (2016) - I just heard this song is from the upcoming movie Trolls, but I expect this song will quickly become one of my favorites of the year. And, you have to admit the video is really fun!




"Mirrors" (2013) - Easily one of my favorites of every song of his.



Comments

  1. I like Justin Timberlake! I prefer his older songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always been fantastic - he even sounds great on a live show. :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Gotta love JT, even in his ramen-haired, boy-band era! I've been listening to a lot of orchestral soundtracks lately. Crimson Peak, Game of Thrones, etc. It helps to have non-verbal mood music when I'm working on writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was easily the best out of the boyband, and I'm glad his solo career took off.

      Crimson Peak was so good - I'd love to listen to that atmospheric soundtrack was great.

      Delete
  3. He's always been super talented. Even back in his days on The Mickey Mouse Club you knew he was going to be a star.

    (Also, I totally forgot about Music Monday :/ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! :)

      That's alright - thanks for coming over anyways.

      Delete
  4. I've been loving "Can't Stop the Feeling!" Every single time I hear it on the radio, I turn it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! :) I had no idea it was an original song for Trolls until recently!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early