Skip to main content

Comment Challenge July Sign-Up Post


This July I will again be participating in the Comment Challenge, hosted by Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and Lonna @ FLYLēF.  I've really enjoyed being paired up with Quest Reviews so far this month - it's great to connect and interact with new bloggers!  I plan on being ambitious for the month of July and comment 11-20 times (same as this month) with my new partner - I can't wait to "meet" you!  There is also a social media option to further connect with your partner which I plan on taking advantage of on Twitter with the hashtag #commentchallenge2016.  By the way, there's also an end of the Summer giveaway for challenge!

Comments

  1. Yay! I, too, have loved being paired with you, Lauren. But the month's not finished yet for us! We still have plenty of commenting to go! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome you guys! I'm so glad that you and Quest Reviews have enjoyed/enjoying this challenge. *pats shoulders* Thank you for signing up for a second month of the challenge! I look forward to seein who you get paired up with, too. ~Lonna @ FLYLēF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're joining us again, I'll be sure to pair you up with someone amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be back! Can't wait to see who you pick for me. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of this challenge! It's a great way to connect with other book bloggers. I look forward to participating this next month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it's such a great idea! I'm glad you're taking part!

      Delete
  5. I've just signed up and I can't wait to take part. Good to know about the twitter hashtag too. Happy talking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge