Skip to main content

Harry Potter Spells Tag


I saw this tag over at Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and knew that I needed to take part.  I have a hard time saying no when it comes to Harry Potter.  I tag anyone who is interested!


1. Accio: an upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now. 


The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater


   

2. Alohomora: a favorite series starter.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor

 

3. Cheering Charm: a book that gave you warm fuzzies.


Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2) by William Ritter

 

4. Aguamenti: a book that made you ugly cry.


The Book Thief by Markus Zuzak

 

5. Expecto Patronum: a bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.



Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series - She save Harry and Ron most of the time, so I'd definitely want her on my side.

   

6. Lumos: a book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.


Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale

 

7. Imperio: a book you wish you could make everyone read because you love it so much.



   

8. Engorgio: a book series you wish never ended. 



   

9. Wingardium Leviosa: a book with an uplifting message.



   

10. Obliviate: a book you wish you could forget you ever read.



   

11. Anapneo: an author whose books can always get you out of a slump. 



 

12. Jelly Legs Jinx: a swoonworthy hero or heroine. 




13. Aresto Momentum: a book that caused you to stop doing other things until you finished.



   

14. Crucio: a book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you. 




15. Rictumsempra: a book that had you laughing out loud. 




16. Expelliarmus: a book that made you want to send it (or your ereader) flying. [My iPod, actually!]



 

17. Portus: a bookish world you wish to visit. 



   
18. Stupefy: a book with a shocking twist or ending.



   

19. Avada Kedavra: a character death that destroyed you.



   

20. Finite Incantatem: best series conclusion.



Comments

  1. I love this tag! I'll definitley have to use it :)

    I just finished An Ember in the Ashes, and it was the same for me. I could not do anything until I finished that book. School? Pfft! I had to know what happened.

    And Thooorne! Love him.

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I can't wait to see your responses! When I read it I happened to have the day off - so I lucked out! Anything that comes out of Thorne's mouth is golden! :)

      Delete
  2. TRK TRK TRK I'M FIGURATIVELY DYING FOR THAT BOOK

    I've not read Vicious yet but SOON! (She said, whilst drowning in her TBR ... oops ...)

    And also DoSaB! That one will be soon, I promise.

    BUUT Harry's not over! 31st July, Cursed Child! I COULD NOT BE ANY MORE EXICTED I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN SPELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! :)

      I bet you'll love both of them!

      I know - I'm beyond excited! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early