Skip to main content

Music Monday: Panic! At The Disco


Happy Monday everyone and welcome to my thirteenth Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

 Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up at the bottom of this post by sharing your post's url.

 Finally, have fun sharing and discovering new to you music!

"Death of a Bachelor" (2015) - I've always been a fan of this group, so of course I'm excited to hear their new album which is due to be released on January 15th.  The video for this single was released on Christmas Eve.  I love that it's very much inspired by Frank Sinatra, both the sound and the look of the video.



"Emperor's New Clothes" (2015) - This video from their upcoming album was released a week before Halloween - and it definitely fits the tone.  I love that we get to see the theatricality again!  The video something of a sequel to "This Is Gospel" from their 2013 album titled To Weird To Live, To Rare To Die.




Comments

  1. I haven't really listened to Panic! since that one song from their first album. They have definitely improved since then. I like these songs especially Death of a Bachelor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've changed quite a bit since then, haven't they. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't listened to Panic at the Disco in years! and by years, I mean middle school. I was a little OBSESSED! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have been in high school when their first album came out - a whole bunch of us at school really latched on... :)

      Delete
    2. Wow it was High School!
      I was thinking of Good Charlotte. THAT was Middle School!

      Delete
  3. I love P!atD and I'm excited for their new album! :D I love how different these two songs are, and I feel like they tried something a bit new with both of them, so that's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I can't wait until I can hear the full album. :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard a couple of P!atD's songs but I always forget to put together a playlist so I can listen to a bunch and find some favorites! I love these two songs though - I'll definitely be on the look out for their new album!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some of the albums - I'm going to relisten to all of them in time for the new release!

      Delete
  5. I adore Panic! at the Disco! They have to be one of my favorites! I'm so incredibly excited for the new album, so excited that I already have it pre-ordered (mostly because if I preorder I can download the songs that have already been leaked early).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine, too! I hope you're enjoying the songs that have already been released!

      Delete
  6. I love Panic! at the Disco, they're my absolute favorites! I'm so very excited for their new album and my friend and I actually have a count down going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early