Skip to main content

Music Monday: Best Music Moments From Supernatural, Season 5 & 6


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


Awhile back I shared some of my favorite music moments from Supernatural from both both seasons 1 & 2 as well as 3 & 4, this week I'm back spotlighting a favorite from both season 5 & 6.  From season 5, I had to go with "O Death" by Jen Titus from episode 21, "Two Minutes To Midnight", which features one of the coolest character introductions in the series.  Then for season 6, I chose "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers (1979) from episode 4, "Weekend At Bobby's", which is one of my favorite episodes from the entire season.  What are some of your favorite songs from this series?







Comments

  1. I just love the Winchester brothers! Whatever music they have always seems to fit the scene so well.

    I am partial to the main tune, the Carry on my Wayward Son, one :) The new season is now out over here (we always get it later than you). So I'm enjoying that right now!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They do a fantastic job with incorporating classic music into the series. :0

      Happy watching!

      Delete
  2. Supernatural is one show that I have yet to watch. I really should give it a try and your music selections have me intrigued. The Gambler is one of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic. I hope you enjoy it - the music they use in the series is classic.

      Delete
  3. Hello friends.
    Do you like electronic music? Are there many singers and musicians who have succeeded in the field of electronic music? How about you? I have the best sound quality that I want you to propose and leave a review for me at my homepage: https://ringtonedownload.in/

    My favorite collection of electronic music in 2018:

    - Expert Jatt ringtones
    - Tere Bina Jina Saza Ho Gya ringtones
    - Humnava Mere ringtones
    - Kamariya ringtones
    - Super Khiladi 4 ringtones

    Hope my collection will bring a new look to the world of ringtones. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early