Skip to main content

Music Monday: The Killers


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

"Mr. Brightside" by The Killers (2004) - This will always be one of my favorite songs.  I can't believe that it's 14 years old this year - where did the time go?!  I love that it still gets regular radio airplay.


"Run for Cover" by The Killers - Before I knew exactly what I was listening to I immediately knew this was a song by The Killers without question.  I love that this sounds like one of their classic numbers as much as I like how they've progressed as a band over the years.  By the way, the music video looks absolutely fantastic.



Comments

  1. I haven't listened to Mr. Brightside in years! It's also one of my favorite songs by this band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the killers! Especially Mr. Brightside. Just heading the title gets it stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Killers, too! Haven't listened to them in a while. Might have to change that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A local radio station seems to be playing Mr. Brightside quite a bit lately - and I love hearing it! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I do love The Killers. I can't believe Mr. Brightside is that old! I'm loving their new one too. :)

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Mr. Brightside will always be one of my faves too <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love The Killer's, it's a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I love The Killers! Mr. Brightside is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to be late to the music party this week! I LOVE The Killers! We've been listening to them more the past few weeks. That 2004 album is so, so good. I hadn't heard Run for Cover yet, I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it. :)

      I've been hearing them a lot more recently on the radio and I love it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early