Skip to main content

INTJ - Who Am I?

A post over at Brin's Book Blog prompted me to write this post.

I've taken different versions of the MBTI test, both online and written, and every single time I've have been classified as an INTJ (aka the Mastermind).



INTJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging.  The descriptions of the results sound exactly like me.  It's almost uncanny!  It's also strange to consider that it's one of the rarest personality types at 2% of the population (female INTJs make up only 0.8% of the population)!  I'm most definitely the bookworm and I have earned my M.L.I.S.  Librarian is one of the career options listed for my type - one day that's what I hope to be.



Some examples of real life INTJs include: Sir Isaac Newton, Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis, Lewis Carroll, Jane Austen, Isaac Asimov, Raymond Burr, Jodie Foster, Chevy Chase, Dan Akroyd, Thomas Jefferson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Hilary Clinton, Nikola Tesla, and Stephen Hawking.

Some examples of fictional INTJs include: Gandalf the Grey, Elrond, The Master (Doctor Who), The Governor (The Walking Dead), Crowley (Supernatural), Voldemort, Draco Malfoy, Moriarty and Sherlock Holmes, Batman, George Smiley, Mr. Darcy, Victor Frankenstein, O'Brien (Downton Abbey), Dr. House, and Light Yagami (Death Note).

Sounds like I'm in interesting company!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early