Skip to main content

One Lovely Blog Award



I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Sabrina @ Sabrina's Stories.  Stop by her blog and say hi.  Thanks so much for the nomination Sabrina!

The official rules for this award are:

1.  You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2.  You must list the rules and display the award.
3.  You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4.  You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.  You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

1. I think there should be a word for this in English.



2. My favorite mispronunciation of the word taupe I've heard this month is "toh-pay."

3. An awesome new color name I've recently discovered is "shaken not stirred" (ar1417).

4. While going through lists of old names, one of my favorite finds was Dr. Eliphaz Perkins, and his son named Chauncey.  You can learn more about them here.

5. I've just finished watching the fourth season of The Walking Dead.  I can't wait to start in on season five!  I've got some theories about Terminus!

6. I am currently reading a cozy mystery.

7. I usually prefer my mysteries more hard-boiled, with a lead character who can talk like a simile.  

My Nominees (I'm actually going to nominate one per fact):

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing the award!
    Tsundoku is an awesome word :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! There really should be an equivalent in English, shouldn't there? :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating me, I don't understand the part where you say you are going to nominate one per fact? I will be doing this soon I hope x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your facts. :)

      I just meant that I listed seven facts, and was going to nominate seven bloggers instead of 15. :)

      Delete
  3. Hmm. I have been known to tsundoku. I try to read them all, but there's so many! What language is that, by the way? Anyway, thanks! This will happen. In the very distant future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early