Skip to main content

Reading Cram 2.0: Chills and Thrills Readathon! 1-2-3-Go!


Today is the first day of the #ReadingCram as hosted by  Jenny @ JuliaBabyJen's Reading Room, Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books, and Little Red Reader and it runs until Halloween.  In order to participate one  has to read Paranormal, Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches themed books.

To kick off I'm starting with Lockdown: Escape from Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith.


Others on my TBR for this readathon are:

Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kristen Miller


The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda


Hot Blooded by Amanda Carlson


The Space Between  by Brenna Yovanoff


Dead Things by Stephen Blackmoore


Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison


Downfall by Rob Thurman


Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqvist


I know I won't be able to read through all of these in the coming week, but in a perfect world I would love to finish these books in time for Halloween!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early