Skip to main content

#ReadingCram Thrills and Chills - Day 5 Spell-It-Out Challenge


I've been so busy that I haven't been able to read as much as I would like to for this readathon.  I'm still on Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith... sigh.  Hopefully, I can change that before this readathon ends!

Today's challenge is the Spell It Out Challenge.  You can learn more about it here.

Oct 28--Spell it out Challenge--pick one of the following words: Ghost, Witch, Zombie, or Howl--using each letter, find a title of a book they've read this year to "spell it out." 

FOR EXAMPLE

G  Graceling by Kristin Cashore
H  Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
O Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
S  Sanctum by Sarah Fine
T  Timebound by Rysa Walker

Here's mine: 


Cool!  What were some of your choices?  Hopefully you've made it a lot further than I have in this challenge! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early