Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books For People Who Like Character Driven Novels


It's Tuesday and that means I'm  taking part in the Broke and the Bookish hosted Top Ten Tuesday!  This time around the theme is Books For People Who Like Character Driven Novels.  Without further ado, here is my list!

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte



Frankenstein by Mary Shelley



Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier



The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling






The Book Thief by Markus Zusak



Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein



The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater



The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness



Every Day by David Levithan


What are some your favorites and what do you think of the ones I've listed?

Until next Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Great list! HP went without saying, so it wasn't on my list, but it definitely has a spot. I haven't read Frankenstein either, but I need to eventually. Many of the classics can have a spot on there, too. I listed two myself! ^-^

    Here's my TTT, if you're interested. =) http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/10/top-ten-tuesday-character-driven-novels.html

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There were so many I could have added, but I had to hold myself back. :)

      Delete
    2. And here's my answers for the Book Cake Tag. =)

      http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/2014/10/book-cake-tag.html

      Delete
  2. Yes, good answers! Especially with ASOIAF. Those books, and Harry Potter, have the great advantage of being both character driven and plot driven. (Maybe that's why they appeal to so many types of readers.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good books on this list!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to come up with some good ones! :)

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful list of characters! I especially agree with Jane Eyre and Frankenstein! Well put together and thought out lady (:
    Morrighan @ http://ufbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for following - I've followed back! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early