Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


It's Tuesday and that means I'm taking part in the Broke and the Bookish hosted Top Ten Tuesday!  This week the theme is Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit.  For me this list will be pretty easy!  Here we go!

Hogwarts and the Wizarding World from the Harry Potter series


Middle-Earth from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit



Narnia from The Chronicles of Narnia


Wonderland from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland


Westeros from A Song of Ice and Fire


Le Cirque des Rêves from The Night Circus 


Ankh-Morpork from the Discworld novels


Thisby from The Scorpio Races



Cabeswater from The Raven Cycle


Cairnholm, Wales from the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children books


Two close runners-up:

Eretz and Prague from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series


Erilea from the Throne of Glass novels


I could go on and on with this list, but I'm going to make myself stop now.

So, what do you think of my list?  Do we share any locations?

Until next Tuesday!

Comments

  1. The night Circus is such a good pick. I can't believe I forgot that one. I want to go to the cloud tent so badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really sounds like an amazing place, doesn't it?

      Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I was going to put Erilea and Westeros but then I remembered I would probably be killed. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I probably wouldn't make it out alive either! :)
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to find someone else who listed Cabeswater. I am dying to get my hands on the third book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! I'm really surprised not that many people listed it...it sounds fascinating. I can't wait to read the third installment. :)

      Delete
  4. You're the first one I've seen to post Narnia! I was beginning to wonder where all the Narnia love had gone, lol.

    BTW, I saw Gone Girl over the weekend. =0 So cool! I posted a review, because I just HAD to, lol.

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I've seen quite a few with Narnia...

      Yay! I'm really glad you liked it - great review by the way. :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, The Night Circus! Of course! And wow, I can't believe I forgot Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le Cirque de Reves sounds fantastic, doesn't it? :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Ahh, take me to these places with you! I live in New Zealand, I get points for that, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Books I've Read For Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge