Skip to main content

Book Cake Tag



I've been tagged by Random Smiles to participate in the sweet Book Cake Tag!

Flour
A book that was a little bit slow to start off but really picked up as it went along.



Margarine 
A book that had a really rich and great plot.



Eggs
A book you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable.



Sugar
A sugary/sweet book.



Icing
A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.)



Sprinkles 
A book series that you can kind of turn back to for a little pick me up when you're feeling down.



The Cherry on Top
Your favorite book this year so far.




If I tag you, I'll let you know and don't forget to link back to me so I can see your responses!  If you want to play along even if I didn't tag you, feel free to jump right in and link me as well.  


Tag you're it!  Don't forget to link me to your posts!




Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This is a fun one!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to your answers! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for the tag Lauren :)
    I've been hearing some great things about All Our Yesterdays recently - I really have to get on that.
    I'm currently re-reading Throne of Glass, it truly is great.
    Here's my responses if you want to check them out: http://sabrinas-stories.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/the-book-cake-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I hope you like All Our Yesterdays when you get to it! :)

      Delete
    2. Me too!

      I have nominated you for a couple of awards (http://sabrinas-stories.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/q-sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html) I understand you've already done the Sisterhood of the World award. Please don't feel like you have to do them!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I'll get started on it as soon as I can. I just need to figure out how to review Gone Girl without too many spoilers first. >.<

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I liked your Gone Girl review - there weren't too many spoilers! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I've not read any of these books, apart from HP (obviously) and Fangirl, but this looks like a fun tag! I REALLY want to read Throne of Glass!

    I'll come back and link up when I've done it (also the other book tag you tagged me for ages ago ... they're both happening at some point! ALSO that Liebster award from a while ago. I'm getting round to them all!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) Just let me know when you go through them. Throne of Glass is great - I'm really looking forward to the sequel.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Early